The Product Coordinator is a merchandise handling specialist who uses software to check in and track products through the production process. Products are unpacked, cleaned and prepped for capture to meet project specific requirements. Products are managed and prepped to provide for maximum photography production and efficiency.
- Receive, prepare and track products for image capture
- Maintain accurate inventory for all products in the Snap36 studio
- Organize, manage and maintain a common area for product storage in a neat and orderly fashion for multiple clients
- Distribute merchandise to photographers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify potential product issues when checking in merchandise and notify studio manager
- Post image capture – process, repack and arrange for return shipping to client in the condition received
- Coordination of timely shipping and delivery of all merchandise, identifying priority items as necessary
- Meet or exceed assigned task productivity rates
REQUIREMENTS (Specific knowledge, skills, education and abilities):
- Must be able to train quickly, follow procedure and exhibit the task management skills necessary to meet or exceed productivity requirements
- Strict attention to detail with a high level of organizational skills
- Very comfortable with technology and willing to learn
- Basic understanding or familiarity with photography
- Proficient with MS Office applications using a Mac or PC operating system
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in work schedule based on needs of customers
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a working vehicle
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee is both seated and standing while performing the duties of the position, and will frequently use hands for typing and utilizing a mouse on the computer. The employee will walk, stand and bend regularly and must frequently talk and hear. Weights of 50 pounds are occasionally lifted.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
ATTENDANCE: Regular attendance is essential for satisfactory performance in this position
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal warehouse environment or better
JOB HAZARDS: Low degree of hazard or danger associated with the job.