We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager to ignite and nurture partnerships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success, as well as manage our existing relationships with key strategic partners, including technology companies, software providers, and agencies. Our goal is to develop valuable partnerships that drive both customer adoption and new revenue. The right candidate will be a strong relationship builder and possess the ability to qualify all possible opportunities via a consultative sales approach. The Partner Manager will be able to articulate the value of Snap36 and inspire and sell the impact of smart digital content on transforming a business.
- Manage relationships with customers and partners to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new partnerships.
- Build our partner network through targeted outreach.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs, and create synergy.
- Design policies, strategic agreements, and contracts which allow partnerships to thrive.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes, and report on key metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing team to build co-marketing programs via campaigns, events, content, and PR/media.
- Enable and educate partners on the value of Snap36.
- Manage new business process end to end in collaboration with internal teams.
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Secure net new revenue and achieve annual revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or Business.
- 5+ years in business development, partner management, or channel sales within a consulting, services, or technology environment.
- Passionate about servicing customers – a true sales professional that understands selling is serving and knows that by putting your customer first, your sales success will follow.
- Proven sales success – you hate to lose and hold yourself accountable to exceed your personal targets regardless of your quota.
- Data-driven – you understand what makes you and your customers successful and seeks to implement repeatable processes.
- Team player – willingness to be a helpful, open-minded, and valuable colleague.
- Come to work prepared and ready to make today better than yesterday. You’re not waiting for your manager or others to set the tone.
- Communicate effectively in whichever channel your customer prefers (email, phone, video, social, chat, text, etc.).
- Working knowledge of modern business applications and sales tools (Office365, Slack, Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, etc.).