Customer Success Associate
The Customer Success team at Snap36 acts as a trusted advisor to our customers and is responsible for ensuring they achieve business value and tangible ROI. Customer Success aligns Snap36 stakeholders with our customers to build and maintain strong relationships, working collaboratively with Snap36 executive leadership, sales, marketing, and operations teams. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of Snap36’s footprint.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will serve as the “voice” of the customer and suggest and drive changes to improve the customer experience. You will leverage your business and industry knowledge to build relationships with customer decision-makers, photographers, and studio managers to help them progress along their product content journey. Internally, you will function as the communication bridge between the Sales and Operations teams, providing project and pricing guidance during the development of customer proposals. Post-sale, you will be responsible for assisting customers through project-launches and managing ongoing communications to ensure customer adoption and renewal.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Snap36
- Lead the initial post-sales, customer-onboarding process and ensure customer needs are being met by the studio and managed services staff.
- Own follow-up with customers, share pertinent resources and ensure they have the capabilities to maximize their content online.
- Identify new business opportunities and ways customers can continue to derive value through the Snap36 relationship.
- Collaborate with other Snap36 stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal among Snap36 equipment customers.
- For ongoing customer projects, facilitate project work (collecting product lists, needs, scheduling, etc.) and own the experience for those customers.
- Collaborate with Snap36 leadership to build customer health indicators to use in reporting and preparation for customer business reviews. Own the implementation and monitoring of those metrics over time.
- Work internally to approve invoices and change orders. Communicate with customers externally to address billing and payment questions.
Technology, Product, and Customer Experience
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Snap36 services and technologies to address their needs.
- Identify areas for new services and technologies based on customer feedback and demand; effectively communicate ideas to internal stakeholders.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- Manage customer surveys (e.g. Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction) following Snap36 engagements and over time.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create content, including blog posts, webinars, white papers, videos or other collateral that drive customer engagement.