The 360-Degree Spin Imagery Experience on Amazon with Jeff Hunt
The future of Amazon imagery is heading in a direction that builds trust, credibility and purchase confidence and it is all thanks to 360-degree product content.
Snap36 CEO, Jeff Hunt, joined the E-Commerce Brain Trust podcast hosted by Kiri Masters and Julie Spear to give insight on how Amazon and B2B product brands are adopting 360-degree product content.
Takeaways from the conversation
- What 360 Spin Imagery does for brands and for the online shopping experience.
- How 360 Spin Imagery helps shopper to know exactly what they’re getting before they get it.
- The results that Jeff has seen with Amazon, from the use of 360 spin imagery.
- Why Amazon has embraced 360 spin imagery.
- Where Snap 36 has seen the most use of 360 spin imagery.
- The huge difference in conversion rates between companies that use spin imagery and ones that don’t.
- The huge impact that 360 spin has had on Grainger’s online sales.
- What Grainger has done to push the cost of creating their content down, through their suppliers.
- The up to 30% reduction in returns experienced by some of the clients of Snap 36.
- Where it would really make sense to make use of 360 spin images.
- The reason that people are wanting 360-degree products for consumer goods.
- An unusual product that has seen a major lift on topline revenue on their website, due to 360 spin imagery.
- Why 360 imagery is currently only available to vendors on Amazon.
- The difference, for the consumer, between video and 360 spin imagery.
- What 360 spin imagery does for the confidence and trust of consumers.